Wednesday, August 29, 2007

re-mi-nis-ing-the-me-in-me

this post was taken from my http://wittywit.blogs.friendster.com

April 25, 2007

re-mi-nis-ing-the-me-in-me

last saturday, i called up a very old old friend of mine; Nat.

it was just a casual up-dating chat. however, after the call, what really makes me re-mi-ni-se me is...i feel very very different after the conversation.

(deep breath) i feel really a step further...

"i realised i have been moving moving moving non-stop for these few years..."

i never stop to realise the things that i have going through was actually far ahead of my peers....phew...

it is like a 25 years = 25 years : 25 years = 30 years.

am i actually moving too fast ahead? gotta think think on it...

i have gone through the ups n downs, single to married, married to mom-to-be,

mom-to-be to mom...

from one industry to another...even friends realises that i am changing abit too fast...and i am picking up a bit to fast than the rest...

am i making my self conditioned or seasoned up to fast?

or am i just moving towards my goals and know where i wanna be and now heading towards it?

let me just counter check...

i wana be a millionaire by 30

in order to achieve this my journey is to learn as much.. to be in as many industry as fast...to network as fast...so that i am well versed..

so by 25 i get most experience to build a solid foundation

by 26 start making the $$ atleast

27 make my first 200k

28 my next 500k

29 my first 1 mil

30 my next 2-3 mil

and so forth

i wana live in a 1/2 mil family home

cozyly and easy furnishing with a great kitchen, with all sort of equipment,

drive a Merc B200 Turbo

i wana semi-retire by 42

so that i can walk along my child/chidren growing up period.

no matter what are the factors that r polishing the raw stone to be a diamond,

i am very happy for where i am today......

i will make everyday a happy and constructive day...

i love myself...

i really misses the old me...but i like the new me becoz i know what i want, where i want to be, when i want to be there, how i wana be there and with who i want to be there.

No comments: