Friday, October 05, 2007

so long farewell...visit me at www.phoenixraiser.blogspot.com

So, it is time after so much of resonances, musings, deliberations, complaints, grievances and what ever those are in vocabulary that I should stop all the talking and walk my talk. It should now be replaced to the walkie-talkie mode.

First, in understanding the Law of Space, I must now replace all those talking into walking. I am now replacing it into actions.

To start with, I will now migrate /replace my blog to a new site http://www.phoenixraiser.blogspot.com/

From now on there will be no more F-r-o-g-in-K-L, it is just my metaphor; which meant to be Katak di bawah Tempurung when I first started this blog more than 3 years ago. I am not a Katak, just that I felt that, I still have so much to learn.

If I want to improve things, I need to replace it. “move to the left, move to the left”

* Thanks Mona, you were right. I am wasting all my talents. I admit that I gave up a lot of opportunity, material stuff, dreams, goals, and so much that I had lost count of it. I was zonked & lost zing.

Sometimes a certain amount of resistance can be good
Kites rise against the wind not with it.


So long farewell…visit me at my new blog.

http://www.phoenixraiser.blogspot.com

cya

No comments: