Wednesday, September 05, 2007

why i wana do the mantra??why?whhhY?wHyyy? ver 1.0

Actually,i learned this M-A-N-T-R-A long long ago with cikgu.
Being me is, u know esok-lusa kind of thing. Yes, ok, i am a professional procrastinator.
I would always tell myself, "let me compile all the elements, this and that...." and the stories go ons for ages, many many moon etc.

Perhaps, i am not momentousness enough? I don't know?

Well, anyway is time to turnover a new leaves. Enough of dry coughing, talk only, bilibala kilikulu.

Let's do it and achieve all that i wanted!!!!

die, fail mai fail lo, so what better than nothing done, nothing achieved, nothing gained.

So, today onwards,

"I AM FAST, I AM EFFICIENT, I RELIABLE, I AM ACCOUNTABLE"

FULAMAK!!!!

i woke up 7.30 to do this you know, that is not very me.
nevermind, from now onwards see the stich in me...hehehehehhe. i am home once again.

No comments: